Dear Lennart

Sorry... I'm still pretty new at this, I'm only worked with java templet.

Is it possible for you to show me some example using GUI and ZODB together.. Some other guy replyed and said it couldn't be done.

Lennart Regebro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 2/10/06, Allen Huang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
> Dear Lennart Regebro
>
> Thanks for replying. If I use the python GUI, which you mention that it no
> longer use a brower, how would I use GUI to interact with zope database?

That depends on what method you decide to use to interact. There are
infinite options, from connecting directly to ZODB to using http some
way.

> How does the client end interact with the GUI?

Via mouse and keyboard, usually.

Yahoo! Mail