michael nt milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> HiI have major problems here trying to set-up authentication over a
> whole Plone site using Zope.

I'm not going to get involved in the large Zope security discussion but I will
post an additional something to plone-users in reply to the more narrow problem.
If you want additional help with it there, we'll need more details and debugging
from you. I usually like to help folks figure out bugs because it's a nice
problem solving stint, but I can't do much without more info.