Chris Withers said the following on 2006-02-12 15:27:

Given your earlier paranoia about security

uh, us security nerds^H^H^H^H^H^H folks-who-have-an-strong-interest-in-security, actually prefer to call it "eagerness". "Paranoia" has such negative timbre, don't you think? :-)

Nevertheless, it is not simple to implement proper security with cookie-based logins. I had to make my own hacked version of SinmpleUserFodler with seesioning on the zeo server to get it secure enough (it is actually a trade off from what I would have liked to have in the first place, but it works ok).

Cheers,

/dario

Lyrics applied to programming & application design:
"emancipate yourself from mental slavery" - redemption song, b. marley