Peter Evans wrote:
I am Zope newbie so please bear with me. As a part of my job I just
inherited control of an extremely old Zope server running on FreeBSD. I
would like to move to a new instance of Zope runninf on Windows Server 2003.

Sorry, but why would you want to move to Windows? That seems like a step back, even from BSD :-S

So basically I need help transferring all the data from the old box to the
new one.

That's pretty easy, but I'd urge you to consider Linux for the box instead of Windows. This isn't a political thing, it's just there's a lot more support for useful stuff on Linux...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk