Dario Lopez-Kästen wrote:
Nevertheless, it is not simple to implement proper security with cookie-based logins. I had to make my own hacked version of SinmpleUserFodler with seesioning on the zeo server to get it secure enough (it is actually a trade off from what I would have liked to have in the first place, but it works ok).

I know from personal experience that using sessions for this kind of information doesn't necessarilly scale very well... check for conflict errors in your event log ;-)

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk