Zope Error

Error Type: KeyError
Error Value: 1676126652

   * Module Products.PageTemplates.ZRPythonExpr, line 47, in __call__
     __traceback_info__: here.fai_ricerca()
   * Module Python expression "here.fai_ricerca()", line 1, in <expression>
   * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 306, in __call__
   * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 343, in _bindAndExec
   * Module Products.PythonScripts.PythonScript, line 323, in _exec
   * Module None, line 8, in fai_ricerca
     *<PythonScript at /DigLib/MyApp/do_search>*
     *Line 8*
   * Module AccessControl.ZopeGuards, line 151, in next
   * Module Products.ZCatalog.Lazy, line 158, in __getitem__
   * Module Products.ZCatalog.Catalog, line 540, in getScoredResult

I've textindexng2 index which search in PrincipiaSearchSource + some metadata.

this error occours when I do this:

results = context.MyCatalog({'global_query': context.REQUEST['gquery']})
for result in results: <- here (line 8 above)

The catalog contains two types of objects: a container with metadata (derived from Folder) and a contained file (derived from File).

Other strange thing is that if I reindex some objects, the indexes content for that object change every time flipping from empty metadata and filled PrincipiaSearchSource to metadata filled and empty PrincipiaSearchSource.

N.B. if I search with gquery='' I get all the cataloged object correctly.