--On 14. Februar 2006 14:31:21 +0000 michael nt milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

No idea...I won't spend any time on windows issues at this point.

Well of course Windows isn't the ideal platform and sucks on many levels
but the fact that many, many, businesses have their own Windows small
business server boxes in house and can install and base their small to
medium traffic sites on then, means that in reality, anti-Windows
snobbishness doesn't really get you anywhere on a business level. Even
though it has a logical core.

Well, my first job back in the mid-90s was a position as developer for
windows network drivers. At that time Microsoft produced tons of erroneous
documentation and they lied to developers at conferences. Since that time
Microsoft is just a disgusting company and as result I try to get around Windows wherever I can...just for protocol.