michael nt milne wrote:
cookie based. Now going with Zope/Plone auth over SSL alone with cookies set
to expire.

I hope you're making sure the "secure" bit is set on those cookies ;-)

My aim is security with a good level of usability and I'll achieve that

Considering you can't even quote a response correctly, I somehow doubt that...

I'm going to block 8080 at the router/firewall level as Zope obviously
needs to keep serving through 8080 to Apache.
using iptables in the box is probably a better idea...

thanks for the advice but I'll probably go with router level

Fine, don't take our advice, but don't expect help either...

works perfectly viewing and editing so it's a browser issue. I know of other
people who have issues with IE and posting images over SSL. Must be
something to do with POST security over IE. I'm going to take it up with
them but don't expect too much of a response. I'm now about to try with

Sheesh, sorry, but I've come to the conclusion you're just trolling and so won't be wasting my time with any more of your posts...

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk