--On 16. Februar 2006 02:19:52 +0000 Peter Bengtsson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Perhaps not a valuable advice but I remember (years ago) that I
couldn't import a ZClass because of something to do with the security
even though I was logged in as root Manager.
I ended up writing an External Method that in turn calls
manage_importObject(file.zexp) and that worked.

I know nothing about Zope 2.9's support for ZClass but wouldn't be
surprised to hear that it's changed a lot.

There were no changes in 2.9.0 as far as I know...except that ZClasses
are deprecated from 2.9.0 on.