David wrote:
I just disagree. If theres a paranoia with the standard set of roles then prevent *those* from upward acquisition. But if I add a role *specifically* so it can access a common code pool,

Security is hard enough as it is, special cases like this are something that Zoep 2 has enough fo already and certainly doesn't need any more...

say like "/commonPython" and "/commonJavascript" thats available to sub-folders, probably distinquished by data adapter access to various companies ... than whats the downside? The upside is that I dont have to copy one code improvement across n number of sub-folder instances.

I'm _sure_ there's a better way to solve your problem...

Perhaps you could explain with a simple example what that problem is?

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk