On 2/16/06, michael nt milne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> yeah, take his advice Chris :-)
>

> On 2/16/06, Floyd May <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > It's been said a million times in a million different ways, so let's
> > tick that counter one more time and make it a million and one:
> >
> > DON'T FEED THE TROLLS.
> >

> http://img18.photobucket.com/albums/v55/krazykit/2004-03-22_104550_troll.gif
> >
> > --
> > Floyd May
> > Senior Systems Analyst
> > CTLN - CareerTech Learning Network
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >

> --
>  Michael

Michael's response reminds me of being a teenager in a small town.
There was a man there that owned a junkyard.  Rather than attempt to
maintain weed control with herbicides or a weedeater, the man bought a
goat.  The goat began eating weeds and making a wonderful dent in the
overgrown areas of the junkyard, giving the man more space for his
business.  Furthermore, the goat became somewhat of a mascot, and
customers would bring a carrot or a handful of veggies to feed the
goat whenever they visited the junkyard.  The goat was friendly, and
would greet customers, happily bleating and begging for treats.  The
goat's horns, however, had a tendency to scratch the paint of their
vehicles, so the junkyard owner wrapped the goat's horns in duct tape.
 This worked wonderfully, until the junkyard owner bought another goat
to clean up a newly-acquired adjacent plot of land -- the goats ate
the duct tape from each others' horns.

Goats, like trolls, will eat almost anything.