There is no way, proxy roles are not passed-on to callees.

On 14. Feb 2006, at 17:04, Michael Shulman wrote:

But... it's still not working for my real site.  I think the issue is
this.  If script1 has proxy role Manager, and script2 has view
permissions set only for Manager, then script1 can call script2, no
problem.  But if script1 instead calls script3, which then calls
script2, it doesn't work unless script3 *also* has proxy role Manager.
 Is there a way to make scripts inherit proxy roles from their
callers?  Or am I confused once again?

Anything that happens, happens.  --Douglas Adams