Nicholas Watmough napisaƂ(a):

I'm not sure if this is the correct forum for my question.

I'm running Zope 2.9.0 (though I've tried it on 2.8.5, with the same problem).

I have a Python script in a Zope folder that checks a specified email address, packages all the emails and attachments, and adds them into a PloneArticle running on a Plone site. It finds the correct PloneArticle to add the item into, by doing a ZCatalog search (on the Plone portal_catalog). This works properly when I run the script myself. The user I run this as has the Manager role.

I've set a proxy for the script so it runs as a Manager.

However, when I set a ZopeScheduler to run this script, I get an error where the ZCatalog doesn't find any results when I search for the PloneArticle instance. Now the article I am searching for is catalogued, so I'm not sure why this is happening.

This may be a problem with ZopeScheduler, or with Plone's catalog. Not sure which.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

The problem is with portal_catalog. See/apply this patch