robert rottermann wrote:
Hi there,
I would like to create a site that includes the Data.fs of other sites as mount points.

What I would like to do is the following:

Site A with using :
   Data.fs (which is "private") (which is "public")

Site B:
   mounts Site A's as

How would I do this?

Where can I find more documentaion on this?

When I create a Data.fs with some structur I wat to mount and createthe following stanza:

<zodb_db com.example.www>
   mount-point /parent/plone
       path $INSTANCE/var/parent/Data.fs

and then try to mount it I get the following error

Time    2006/02/21 05:29:43.944 GMT+1
User Name (User Id)     admin (admin)
Request URL http://localhost:8380/manage_addProduct/ZODBMountPoint/manage_addMounts
Exception Type  TypeError
Exception Value     _construct() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

Traceback (innermost last):

   * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
   * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
* Module Products.ZODBMountPoint.MountedObject, line 297, in manage_addMounts * Module Products.ZODBMountPoint.MountedObject, line 76, in traverseOrConstruct

TypeError: _construct() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

Display traceback as text

paths   ['/parent/plone']
submit  'Create selected mount points'

I investigated the error, and found two solutions:
1: create the folder defined as mountpoins beforehand
2: fix the error in ZODBMountPoint.MountedObject
   _construct expect a third argument 'final' which is not used at all.
   it can be removed (I think)
   (I found an open issue in the tracker.)

fn:robert  rottermann
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]