Pawel Lewicki wrote:
I have a problem with one Zope application and have no clue what's going on. The problem is with one ControlledPage that creates CMFExternalFiles. It seems that each file is somehow included in ZODB pickle so Data.fs grows very fast. Only packing helps. The side effect is that transaction takes quite a long time so conflicts are very common. I tried to recreate the environment on the other machine and everything was fine despite the fact that I used all the same products. The only difference was that original app was running on Linux and I did it on Windows.
Any clues?
Products used:
- ExternalFile 1.2.0
- CMFExternalFile 0.5
- Plone 2.0.5
- Zope 2.7.6

BTW, how do you distinct read and write conflicts in event.log? I only have
INFO(0) ZODB conflict error at...

Read conflicts say "ReadConflict" somewhere. Write conflicts do not.
Probably only in recent Zopes though, I doubt 2.7 has that detail.

+33 1 40 33 71 59   [EMAIL PROTECTED]