Chris Withers wrote:
Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:

I don't have any experience writing external products... should be easy if I finish the python programming part as a simple traditional python release and then to implement it as a Zope product ?

Yeah, sure be easy enough... and we're to help if you run into problems :-)
Thanks (again) Chris :-)

For what part of my needs should I read about ZODB ? Can't understand the "not to read whole image objects at once"

Where are you storing your image data?
That's the point , I think it will be easier (for me) if I write a python program that is called by Zope external method to make the image processing in the local file system. So the image files should be uploaded in the local files system to be processed and then able to be read it from Zope to be displayed and downloaded ....
Is there a "strong" reason to do it otherwise  (ZODB) ?
fn:Nicolas Georgakopoulos
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:2810 391945
tel;fax:2810 391937