Chris Withers napisaƂ(a):
Pawel Lewicki wrote:
Any clues?
Products used:
- ExternalFile 1.2.0
- CMFExternalFile 0.5
- Plone 2.0.5

None of these are products I'd trust. Use a ZODB analysis tool to find out the types of objects you have in your database and see which product is causing the issues......

Thanx a lot!!
I hope you got my mail yesterday. I posted it to group too, but I don't see it here :( gives me that result. I wonder if it's caused by bug in any of the products or script?

Class Name                   Count    TBytes    Pct AvgSize
OFS.Folder.Folder             2731 7177565156  95.4% 2628182.04

The only reference to folder I have is: folder.manage_addProduct['ExternalFile'].addExternalFile(filename, '', '',filepath, '',file)