On 2/21/06, Stephan Richter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Tuesday 21 February 2006 12:14, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> > (btw, through all this, I assume that Jims fix for the doctest
> > debugging problem that he mentioned did work, and that you now can
> > insert an import pdb;pdb.set_trace() in the middle of the doctests.
> > Right?)
> This has been fixed since ages. :-)

Ah, not in Zope 2.9 it seems. Is this expected, or an I doing something wrong?
I'm running the Five tests with bin/zopectl test --dir Products/Five
as usual, and having a set_trace() in the doctests behaves exactly as
with the old test runner, where you have to debug though the doctest
running as well, which makes it pretty useless...

Hang on, I just tried it with Zope 3.2 too, and it didn't work either.
What am I doing wrong?