I have been using the Structured Document (SD) product with page
templates (to provide some content sections that a client can edit
using structured text).

Now I would like to use ReStructuredText Document (RSTD) instead of SD.

I have been using code like this in a page template to render the
content of a SD within the page template:

Vision Statement

...where vision_statement is a SD object.

I expected that this would work the same if vision_statement were a
RSTD object...however it does not.
What displays is only the unrendered, plain text content of the RSTD.

Can I use a RSTD object in the same way I have been using a SD?

If so, how do I get it to render?

This is on zope 2.7.5 with the ZReST that comes "built in."
A RSTD called directly (instead of inside a ZPT as above) renders as

John S.

Do You Yahoo!?