Nicolas Georgakopoulos wrote:

That's the point , I think it will be easier (for me) if I write a python program that is called by Zope external method to make the image processing in the local file system. So the image files should be uploaded in the local files system to be processed and then able to be read it from Zope to be displayed and downloaded ....

Sounds fine, LocalFS or Infrae's Railroad or Tramlines are ways you might want to look at server the generated images out once you've made them and saved them on the local file system...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk