Dear Andrew and Andreas,
Thanks a lot for your comments and suggestions! I will try my best.
Best regards,

Andreas Pakulat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 26.02.06 03:36:59, LonLon wrote:
> Currently, I am trying to integrate one java applet to zope/plone. my java applet use mySQL database and is working outside zope, however, when I integrate my applet into zope, it can not take mySQL data anymore. Please give me suggestions how to overcome this problem.
> (I have tried to connect mySQL database to zope as external, it works with DTML and ZPT but I do not know how to do with my java applet )

This is totally unrelated to Zope, because your applet runs on the
client side in the browser. Now my guess is, that it is not allowed to
access the dat abase, either due to restrictions that apply to java
applets or by MySQL not listening on external interfaces or not allowing
logins from anywhere else than localhost.

You should go either to a Java or MySQL Mailinglist/Forum to discuss

You will contract a rare disease.
Zope maillist -
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists - )