Hello,
I see I can only execute python functions in external methods.
Is there any way to execute the whole file, not just a certain function?  In linux I created a python script, and it doesn't have functions.  I just want to execute the whole file.  I tried using "self" or "init" for function names in Zope and it doesn't want to do it, telling me "The specified object, init, was not found in module, test."

Is there a way to execute a file?

(another question: is there a way to execute bash commands in linux? or is external methods only good for python?)

Thanks in advance guys!!

Yahoo! Mail