Ed Colmar wrote:
My process in moving over the product from the old server was to blame. Here's what I did: export all of the zodb contents,

Why would you do this?!

and un-tarred the product. This resulted in the error of not finding the python methods, even though it appeard to be connected.

Dunno what you mean by "python methods" here...

So, I added the product form the add menu, and copy/pasted the zodb contents, and now it's all happy.

What product?

For future refrence, is there a call to conenct this class back into the zodb filesystem after it has been moved to a new instance?

What class? a ZClass?

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk