On 2 Mar 2006, at 14:15, Yuan HOng wrote:

I have some ZSQL methods written on the file system using FSDV. In ZMI
I can not find the 'Advanced' tab usually available for ZSQL methods
in ZODB for specifying the caching properties of the ZSQL method.

Can anyone give some clues as how to do this for ZSQL on FSDV? I
suppose I might need to write some *.metadata file to specify these
properties using FSDV?

Here is an example taken from the unit test data at...

  /path/to/CMFCore/tests/fake_skins/fake_skin/testsql.zsql

<dtml-comment>
title : This is a title
connection id : testconn
arguments : id
max_rows : 1000
max_cache : 100
cache_time : 10
class_name : MyRecord
class_file : CMFCore.TestRecord
connection_hook : MyHook
allow_simple_one_argument_traversal : 1
</dtml-comment>
FROM test_table
SELECT *
WHERE <dtml-sqltest id type="string">

jens

P.S.: The list for CMF-related questions is [EMAIL PROTECTED]