On 3/2/06, Einar Næss Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm trying to access a zope site via webdav on port 8181. Dreamweaver
> works ok, but the client in winXP do not want to connect with error:
> "The folder you entered does not seem to be valid. Please choose another."

And the question is: What may I do to enable microsoft client to talk
to my zope server?
I want to transfer a large amount of images into the zodb, and need an
easy way of doing this (from windows).

Einar Næss Jensen
tlf: +47 90990249
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.