On 2 Mar 2006, at 14:55, Einar Næss Jensen wrote:

On 3/2/06, Einar Næss Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm trying to access a zope site via webdav on port 8181. Dreamweaver
works ok, but the client in winXP do not want to connect with error:
"The folder you entered does not seem to be valid. Please choose another."

And the question is: What may I do to enable microsoft client to talk
to my zope server?
I want to transfer a large amount of images into the zodb, and need an
easy way of doing this (from windows).

Either use something that is not WebDAV (a FTP client, for example) or buy software like WebDrive, which is known to work well.