Hi Dennis,

Dennis Allison wrote:

There is a Squishdot patch and several comments about 2.8.X problems on
the site. I applied the patch and got a running site but as the patch
author notes, the patch is a workaround and probably should be fixed in a
different fashion.

Indeed, did you try the latest 2.8 release?

The TinyTable problem is also mentioned on the site, but I've not tried to track it down (yet).

OK, well, until someone gives me definites, there's not a lot I can do to help ;-)

Posts to the list would be appreciated more! :-)

I did actually mean the Squishdot list here ;-)

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk