Dieter Maurer wrote:
Really? I thought the contributor agreement had already been changed to remove the clauses you find offensive?

These are still proposals -- still not effective.

*sigh* So while everyone is busy talking about "visions" on a dev list, important stuff like getting you to be able to commit feels like it's getting sidelined :-(

If your read the foundation's policy you will find something like:

   Becoming a contributor is an honour....
   ... You need to be invited.
   ... Intially, the foundation assigns initial contributors who
   may invite additional ones.

Well, if no-one else does, _I'll_ damn well invite you :-D