Hi!
I'm looking for a free hosting service to publish my homepage.
Freezope.org seems to be unavailable (registration form does not load). Anyone
knows another site/service like freezope?

Thanks,
Fabio
--

Dott. Fabio Marcone

2T srl
Telefono                                   +39 - 0871- 540154
Fax                                        +39 - 0871- 571594
Email                              [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Indirizzo                                  Viale B. Croce 573
                                           66013 Chieti Scalo (CH)
GNU/Linux registered user  #400424