is it possible to upload files in plone, using a form (like the form in
plonelocalfolderNG) AND sending a url to that file + additional information
to a database using popy connection?

I can upload files using plonelocalfolderNG, but I can't send any more info
with it. + I need to sort them, so I need some more info (like category,
author, ...) in a database to perform my sql on.

also, I want to let users upload using a form, not with the add tab button.

I tried watching the plonelocalfolderNG code, and making my own, but I can't
get it to work.

thanx in advance,