On 3/10/06, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Why don't you report such bugs direcctly to the author of the program?
Developers hate fishing bug reports from lots of list instead of receiving
a report directly. I have really no idea why people don't follow the direct
way?

I have already notified the author

I asked: what does unsubscriptable mean?

I did not ask: Can you please solve my problem X with the Product Y

Einar Næss Jensen
http://einar.nidelven-it.no/einarblog
http://www.homemade.no
tlf: +47 90990249
(\__/)
(='.'=)This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
(")_(")signature to help him gain world domination.