--On 10. März 2006 12:39:18 +0100 Einar Næss Jensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 3/10/06, Andreas Jung <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Why don't you report such bugs direcctly to the author of the program?
Developers hate fishing bug reports from lots of list instead of
receiving a report directly. I have really no idea why people don't
follow the direct

I have already notified the author

I asked: what does unsubscriptable mean?

I did not ask: Can you please solve my problem X with the Product Y

This is a basic Python question.

Traceback (most recent call last):
 File "<stdin>", line 1, in ?
TypeError: unsubscriptable object

... means the object does not support slicing.

I doubt that will help you.