--On 13. März 2006 10:36:27 +0100 Olivier Wambacq <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have different usergroups in my plone site,

for example:
if a user with group "partners" logs in, he gets a menu, with the standard
items, and then the folder "Partners Area", this is a folder with all the
items specific for users in this group, not visible for other users.

but in plone menu, by default, this folder is closed, is it possible to
have it open by default?

Wrong list..use the plone-users mailinglist instead.