Hi all,

I had taken a class using zope last summer and had worked on a project, on
completion of the class, I exported my project folder via the zmi interface.
I have tried to load it on to my local zope instance and it does not import.

I can import files into it with out a problem, but for some reason the
folder does not import, I get a page can not be displayed error. I do not
know whta products are missing if any, as fas as the Prof said, the only
thing I needed way Mysql installed, which I have and I have linked it to
zope.

still no luck
I have tried inporting it into a different folder adn intot he root
directory with no luck. does anyone have any suggestions

thanks in advance