On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Jeff Gentry wrote:
> On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, Andreas Jung wrote:
> > Scary enough, but obviously this is dead code...otherwise Zope would
> > not work.
> Okay ... I will try upgrading Zope (which I've been meaning to do
> anyways) and see if that changes things.
So I upgraded to Zope 2.9.1, using Python 2.4.2, and get the exact same
problem. I should note that if I make an empty product, ie just "add
product", enter it and go to distribute that I get this same error.
Sorry, a site error occurred.
Traceback (innermost last):
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 188, in publish_module_standard
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 145, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 40, in call_object
* Module App.Product, line 491, in index_html
* Module App.Product, line 202, in _distribution
ImportError: No module named rotor
Zope maillist - Zope@zope.org
** No cross posts or HTML encoding! **
(Related lists -