On 3/15/06, Sergio Gomez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does anybody know a good tutorial on how to write archetypes from scratch?

There is a rather dated developers' guide at plone.org:

I would recommend playing with ArchGenXML, seeing how it works, and
using it to either:
1. Generate all your classes and relationships
2. Learn how things are done so that you can write AT-based stuff from scratch.

The developers' guide that I mentioned above has been very helpful,
especially when writing page templates.

Also, there's an Archetypes-users mailing list for these kind of questions:

The #plone channel on irc.freenode.net is also very helpful when
dealing with Archetypes.

Floyd May
Senior Systems Analyst
CTLN - CareerTech Learning Network