Hi Chris,

Please keep replies on the list...

Chris Kratz wrote:
Thanks for the pointers. But, isn't directory view part of plone?

Yes, but they are more a part of CMF. You can either just install the CMFCore product, or I remember there being a couple of packagings on DirectoryView on its own, purely for doing what you want. I don't have urls to them handy, sadly...

this point as it's mainly a database app and not a content based app. Also, what about performance? Ape has quite a hit compared to standared data.fs, but gives us enough benefit (ease of development) that we have stayed with it. How does DirectoryView compare with the normal data.fs?

Well, it'll be miles quicker that APE ;-)

Is there some place I can learn more about DirectoryViews? I havn't had much luck with either zope, plone or google search.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wouldn't be a bad place to start...

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk