Hugo Ramos wrote:
I think these questions are very ZOPE RELATED since I asked them in a
Zope mailing list don't you think?

No, we don't. This has nothing specific to do with Zope. Process affinity is an OS-specific thing, and if you care about it you should as on an OS-specific forum. In your case, you're probably going to get help much more quickly and usefully on #debian on The guys there are really clued up.

However, as an aside, how have you established that processor affinity is the problem here? I'd suggest looking at your disk and memory usage patterns. i/o wait or swap death could quite easily see your processors only hitting 30% even if the affinity is locked down exactly as you'd like...