Dieter Maurer wrote:

Luca Dall'Olio wrote at 2006-3-16 10:01 +0100:
I would like to know how many anonymous users are online

Do you know what this should mean?

The server has no a priori notion which users are "online".

You may artificially define the term "session"
and then consider the number of session as representing
the number of online users.
If you do this and you use Zope sessions to implement your
notion of "session", then you can look at the "session_data_manager"
to find out how many sessions are available.

This would be more than enough to me, to know how many sessions are still available. If I could have the list of the ids of every active session, I could easily build the list I need (by the getSessionDataByKey() method)...
I tried with  something like :

<dtml-in "temp_folder.session_data.keys()">
A session.

but not even "manager" is allowed to execute that.

Even trying an External Method :

def activesessionlist( self):
   return self.temp_folder.keys()

does not have any effect, instead :

def sessionperiod( self):
   return self.temp_folder.getPeriodSeconds()

works right.

Could you please help me find out the list of active sessions? this is driving me crazy...

Thank you very much, Luca