Tino Wildenhain wrote:
John Poltorak schrieb:
Is there such a thing as a repository of sample Zope Page Templates?

I don't mean sample code snippets but ZPT's that people use in real

What are you after? (X)HTML-Design? PTs arent rocket science. And in
the event they are, the author should rethink his solution.

I dont think you need 239188172 examples showing how to
replace a HTML-tag, repeat it or set its attributes...

Hi John,

 I spent (at least) 2 full days reading, re-reading and getting my head around ZPT.  And I went *back* again several times after that.    Its worth the time.

I think the docs on www.plope.com are very good - and there are 2 very nice chapters on ZPT there.

Then just start writing in ZPT.  Thats the key.  When you get stuck, re-read the docs and ask questions when that isn't working for you. If your like me, it always seems like there isnt enough time (or that it should just be obvious) but that's sometimes an illusion - sometimes you have to slow down to speed up.

All luck and hang in there ...