On 20.03.2006, at 07:45, Martin Koekenberg wrote:

Hello,

I get an error when I want to create a backup with repozo.py.

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "./repozo.py", line 74, in ?

    from ZODB.FileStorage import FileStorage

ImportError: No module named ZODB.FileStorage

I already searched with google for a solution. I found that it could be a problem with PYTHONPATH, but I’ve set this path already.

are you sure, looks as if the path is not correct

you have to set it to <your-zope-installation-directory>/lib/python

just startup the python interpreter and type
import sys; sys.path

then it should print the path defined above, if not something is wrong

What else can be wrong ?

Regards,

Martin Koekenberg