Lennart Regebro schrieb:
On 3/28/06, Vishal Kashyap <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

What I wanted to ask is a tutorial which would help apache+php
users/admin to migrate/adopt zope.

Well, the standard documentation, really. :) Php knowledge helps,
since you will know more about web applications, but there is nothing
else that is special.

But I fear the PHP knowledge is the wrong stuff to know ;)
(e.g. much too low level in many places)

Migration can either be done by reusing the SQL-database you used in
Zope, or by writing an import script. It's a matter of taste.

Vishal: btw, there is a TAL-Implementation for PHP too, so you
can start where you feel comfortable and when ready transfer your
solution to zope more easily.