De: Lennart Regebro [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Enviado el: jueves, 30 de marzo de 2006 12:35
Para: JoseLuis de la Rosa Triviño
CC: zope@zope.org; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Asunto: Re: [Zope] ZopeTime in Zope 2.9.1

On 3/30/06, JoseLuis de la Rosa Triviño
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> > I've been using the product
WhoOnline on zope 2.8.4 with CPS 3.3.8, now I have migrated to zope
2.9.1, cmf 1.6 and CPS 3.4 and when I try to install WhoOnline (with
an external method and with CMFGenericSetup) I get an error because
ZopeTime is not available.

What is the error message? It seems to work for me.