--On 31. März 2006 11:04:59 -0800 Jed Parsons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Can I get the same cookie without requiring boty my dtml methods and my
other scripts and external methods that call foo() to be able to pass the
REQUEST object?

The REQUEST object is usually an attribute of the current context object.
Means you can access it at context.REQUEST, here.REQUEST ...depending where you need to access it. Inside an external method you can use self.REQUEST
as long as the first argument of the external method is called 'self'.

-aj

  -   Andreas Jung            ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG                        -
 -   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Web: www.zopyx.com, www.zopyx.de         -