Mads Munch Hansen wrote:
> Hi,
> Since I installed Zope on my server Tomcat has stoped working, and I was
> wondering if any of you knew of a solution. When I try to load the
> management interface for TomCat, all I get is a blank page, the same
> when I try to log into OpenXchange... I installed zope from the Plone
> Suse 10 rpm bundle on a Suse 10 box.
>
> I hope this isn't too much off topic, but I'm quite sure Zope related.

At best its Suse related... But check:

1) did the package you installed conflict with tomcat and
   therefore removed components?

2) check with netstat -lntp (as root) which program binds
   which port (zope is there as python) and if zope runs
   on a port you need for tomcat just change the settings
   in zope.conf and restart your zope.

Regards
Tino