Hi,

I hope this is the correct forum to add this query, and any help appreciated.

I have the following zpt which pulls in the users userid - $uid and some text generated from a python script (myEV - $pass). It works fine however i need to pass the variables along in a form rather than a url. And i'm stuck.

the zpt url

the form needs to be in a format similar to below

<form method="post" action=""https://domain/siw_sso.signon">https://domain/siw_sso.signon">
<input type="hidden" name="SSO" value="USER=ws0dha&HASH=daf768422238acd0899155a1757c9b5d">
 This is a test of hardcoded single-signon <input type="submit" value="for ws0dha">
</form>

so somehow i need to pass something like below

<input type="hidden" name="SSO" value="USER=$uid&TEXT=$pass">

hope this makes sense and is it possible?

thank you
dean

Dean Hale

Web Development Manager