--On 5. April 2006 14:12:15 -0400 Brian Sullivan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Starting with a "+"? What about containing a "+"?

What about Zope 2?

The reason this is an issue for me is that I have a whole bunch of
content that has directories using "+" in the name that I would like
to upload.

Basically: things are as they are. If you want something different try to patch the code as you mentioned in your first mail...patch it and try it out.

-aj

  -   Andreas Jung            ZOPYX Ltd. & Co KG                        -
 -   E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]   Web: www.zopyx.com, www.zopyx.de         -