En/na Alain Fauconnet ha escrit:
Am I missing something? I have created the SiteRoot object in the
root (/) folder. Is this correct?

Look here:

It's not plone specific and the links at the top are useful for other situations. E.g., if you follow http://zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/VirtualHosting.stx
you'll read:

"SiteRoots are an artifact of an older generation of Zope virtual hosting services that are only retained in current Zope versions for backwards-compatibility purposes. They are not documented in this book because they are somewhat "dangerous" for new users, as they have the capability of temporarily "locking you out" of your Zope instance if you configure them improperly. Luckily, we have Virtual Host Monsters, which do everything that SiteRoots do and more without any of the dangerous side effects of SiteRoots. If you want to do virtual hosting in Zope, you should almost certainly be using a Virtual Host Monster."

Luca Olivetti
Tel. +34 93 5883004      Fax +34 93 5883007