Hi,
I am interested in having the same object appear as the child of two
different containers. These containers may distant from each other in
the object hierarchy.
In particular, I autogenerate a list of subtopics (child folders) for
several areas of my website, but would like a certain folder to appear
in more that one listing because it can be classified in multiple
ways.
Is there a way to accomplish this? Is there anything in Zope like a
symbolic link?

Thank you for any advice or hints that you can provide.

Best Regards,
gyro