--On 11. April 2006 04:27:50 -0600 gf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I am interested in having the same object appear as the child of two
different containers. These containers may distant from each other in
the object hierarchy.
In particular, I autogenerate a list of subtopics (child folders) for
several areas of my website, but would like a certain folder to appear
in more that one listing because it can be classified in multiple
ways.

You might try this:

<http://www.dieter.handshake.de/pyprojects/zope/index.html#bct_sec_3.9>

-aj

E-Publishing, Python, Zope & Plone development and consulting